Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sickly!!!


We are all sick (except for Chris). It all started last week with Kinsley and I took her to the dr and it was an ear infection. I got her all well and yesterday Landon woke up with a fever, so I took him to the dr and it was his throat and a cold. He had to get a shot, which was horrible. We got home from the dr and I started feeling terrible, throat hurting, sneezing, coughing etc. Then I noticed that Tristen also started doing the same. Then last night Kinsley's nose started pouring and she started coughing. Then we had a night from...well you know where. Landon did ok, but Kinsley (the one who sleeps soundly all night) never went to sleep hardly at all. She slept in 30 minutes incriments. Kinsley was bouncing away in her jumperoo at 10:30pm and Landon was sitting in front of her cheering her on. Also, the other night Chris and I walked in to the babies' room to get Landon and he had pulled up in the bed and was staring at us. It was precious and scary at the same time. Anyways...pray that we all feel better soon.



0 comments: