Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Landon...what a big boy!!




Here is some pictures of Landon. The first one is when he was really enjoying his biter biscuit. I was really wishing Chris was home to clean him up (I don't like sticky, yucky messes...I am weird yes). The next one is of him already knowing how things work. He realized that the sticker was coming off the exersaucer, so he thought it would be fun to continue to peel it off. The next picture is of him at the refrigerator taking all the leapfrog letters off of it. Finally, we have a picture of him holding his own bottle. Wow!! What a difference in feedings. Now, if I could get Kinsley to hold hers I would be in good shape. J/K I wouldn't know what to do without having to feed one of them. I have a feeling Kinsley is going to be like Tristen and never hold her own bottle. Anyways...I will post the other two kids pics later. Enjoy!













0 comments: