Saturday, August 23, 2008

Pulling up


Well, my days are numbered. I suspect Landon will be walking very soon. He is pulling up on everything he can. He will even crawl to me and pull up on my pants or my leg. He is so attached to me!!! Anyways...he had his tongue surgery yesterday and it went well. He was very ill all day yesterday and actually is still quite ill today from the anesthesia. Here are some pictures of him pulling up to play with Kinsley. Kinsley's first tooth is all the way through and she is working on her other one. I can fill the sharpness of it, I am sure it will be through in the next day or so. Tristen had another soccer practice last Thursday and OMG, he is such a boy. A boy that doesn't listen. It is cute though. I will let everyone know when his first game is, in case anyone wants a good laugh.

0 comments: