Sunday, April 5, 2009

First Easter Egg Hunt





































Today we went to a friends house for an easter egg hunt. The kids had a blast. Kinsley caught right on to the easter egg hunting she would spot one and run towards it to put it in her bucket. Landon was not amuzed; he was more interested in all the farm animals they had. Anyways here are some pictures. Sorry its been so long for an update, I have been sooooooooooooo busy with school. I get a one week break at the end of the month and then it is non stop again until next Spring, when I will finally graduate. I am so looking forward to spending time with the kids for that week at the end of the month. They are getting so big. Tristen is excited about going to register for Kindergarten in a few weeks; he ask me everyday when he can go to school. Landon and Kinsley are now climbing on anything and everything. They are talking a little bit. Landon says, Mommy Daddy, Bye-Bye, I got it! and Nana. Kinsley says, Mommy, Daddy, Mimi, Nana, Bye-Bye. Kinsley is a little mommy herself. I am hoping she is not going to be OCD like me because she hates for doors, cabinets, and drawers to be open and she doesn't care for messes either. Landon is getting his big back teeth in now and has been very fussy with them, he now has 8- I think. Kinsley has 4 teeth on top and 2 on bottom.

0 comments: