Thursday, November 20, 2008

Update on kids!

Hi everyone. I had to take Landon to the doctor tuesday because he was vomiting and could not keep anything down. Of course I was not shocked when the Dr. said that he was dehydrated and needed to be put in the hospital for IV fluids and blood work. He was in the hospital Tuesday night and all day Wednesday. We got home about 6pm Wednesday. He is all better now and is back to his lovable self. On to better news, he is now walking all the time, he just can't get into the standing position without pulling up on something. He is also shaking his head yes, even though I don't think he knows what it means. Kinsley is taking a few steps and she loves to copy you whether it be coughing or laughing, it is so sweet. Tristen is as wild as ever and is excited about Santa. He is driving us crazy about wanting bunk beds. I do not have any pictures to put on here but I will get some soon. I am so busy right now trying to finish up this school semester. Anyways, I hope everyone has a good day!

0 comments: