Monday, July 14, 2008

Moving....uh!!

We are moving our mobile home across the street onto our land...I have been so busy packing up the breakables and getting everything situated for the move. It has been the most stressful thing ever. I think it would be alot easier to be moving completely into another house, at least then you just know to pack everything and you don't have to decide what can stay and what needs to be out of the house. Anyways...the kids and I are staying at my moms house until everything gets moved. So not only did I have to pack most of the stuff in the house, but I also had to pack us to move to my moms for at least a week if not longer. The babies and Tristen don't seem to mind being at Nana's but it sure isn't home. I think they miss their cribs alot, a pack n play is just not the same, that is what they told me anyways (LOL), Landon told me he was not happy last night about the pack n play when he got up a trillion times....lol!

0 comments: