Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ready for the Beach!







We are leaving for the beach on Sunday. We are all so excited, but especially Tristen. He ask everyday if today is the day we are going to the beach. He gets so sad when I tell him No, a few more days. A few days ago I was telling him that he had to get a haircut before we leave for the beach. About 15 minutes later he came in the living room and said "Ok I'm ready for the beach" I looked down at his shirt and there was hair all over it. He had cut his hair! I still can't tell where he cut it, thank God, but nonetheless he cut it. I took a picture of all the kids with their new sunglasses and the babies with their sunhats. It is too precious.

1 comments:

FAIRY & ROY RICHARDSON said...

LOVE YOUR KIDS .... BEAUTIFUL......WISH I COULD HOLD THEM AND PLAY WITH THEM

TALK TO YOU LATER

LOVE

FAIRY AND ROY